The not-so-secret summer Pearl Jam show has finally been made official, and we’re getting lots of inquiries as to how to navigate the seemingly confusing ticket situation.
But first things first: The Trail 103.3 ALWAYS has a few tricks up our sleeves, so be sure to stay tuned for a few surprise opportunities to get in to the show for free as well as other big pre-show plans!
But if you’re not so good at the luck thing, here’s your step-by-step guide to buying tickets:
- Be a member of the Pearl Jam fan club prior to Jan. 23, 2018.
- If you missed that deadline, and time travel is an obstacle, no fear – you can still participate in the “lottery-style” ticketing process by following this link to the sign-up page before registration closes 5 pm Feb. 6.
- There, you will either sign in to your Ticketmaster account or create a new one and then pick the city (or cities) in which you’d like to see Pearl Jam perform.
- On Feb. 15, you’ll receive notification if you’ve been selected to participate in the pre-sale. If so, you’ll be set to purchase up to four tickets starting the following morning on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Finally, if you’re not selected to participate in the pre-sale, your next chance will be when the general public sale begins at 10 am Feb. 21.
We’ve learned that tickets for this show will cost between $85 and $112, plus taxes and fees, and that the entire field of Washington-Grizzly Stadium will be sold as standing-only general admission tickets.
Also, there are a limited amount of disabled access tickets that will be available, and these, too, will be sold via drawing. If you are seeking disabled access tickets, you don’t need to enter the regular pre-sale drawing. Instead, . email email@example.com with the subject “Disabled Access Seating” and send your list of which show or shows you’re interested in attending, in priority order.
Again, we’ll be helping a few of our listeners get into the show – so if you miss out on the pre-sale, or you don’t want to cough up the change, then be sure to keep tuned in to 103.3 FM, stream us from our website home page, and follow us on Facebook! We also encourage you to sign up for our Trail 103.3 newsletter for details as they continue to be unveiled …
We’ve also got some other pre-show stuff in the works – and let’s just say you’re not going to be displeased!