The difference between a concert and a music festival isn’t about the performers, silly.
It’s about the great beer and finger-smackin’ food trucks – which is, deep down, our real motivation for spending this weekend downtown at River City Roots Fest.
Yeah, so the line-up on the main stage is pretty hot this year. And we can’t think of any better way to distract ourselves from all this blasted smoke than with a Main Street dance-off between all our good friends and neighbors.
But really, we’re just excited for two days of amazing eats and drinks. And if you’re not, then please pass the hot dog.
This year’s beer garden owill be co-hosted by The Badlander and Montana Distillery. That will run noon to 10 pm on both Friday and Saturday.
The food court will be up and running around the corner on Main Street starting at 11 am Friday and noon on Saturday.
For a full list of vendors click HERE or check out the menu below.
Grab your dancing shoes, but don’t forget a big – Roots Fest is finally here!
- 5 on Black: Brazlian food in bowls with various fresh and healthy topping options
- Baskin Robbins: Ice cream, yogurt, root beer floats, frozen desserts and drinks
- Big Dipper: Ice cream in dishes or cones plus root beer floats
- Clove Cart Pizza Peddlers: Wood-fired pizza and beverages
- Covered Wagon Hot Dogs: Organic hot dogs, polish sausages and bratwurst
- Crepematix: Sweet and savory freshly made crepes
- El Cazador: Enchiladas, burritos, tortas, tacos, quesadillas and taco salads
- Ina’s Indian Tacos: Indian tacos, frybread, wandering tacos
- Indah Sushi: Sushi rolls, edamame, poke, vegetable temura, etc.
- Isla’s Lemonade: Freshly squeezed lemonade
- Just Barbecue: Pulled pork sandwiches, sausage, coleslaw and chips
- Kornutopia Kettle Korn: Kettle popcorn
- L’il Orbits Donuts: Miniature fried donuts, Italian sodas, coffee
- Paisano’s Sandwiches: Paninis (reuben and ham & cheese), plus grilled cheese, tuna melts, veggie specials, homemade chili and meatball subs
- Polka Dot Patties: Burgers, chicken sandwiches, salads, nachos, chili and fried treats
- Rudeboys: “Gourmet grub” with sandwiches, burgers, tacos and sides
- Sa Wad Dee: Pineapple curry, peanut curry, chicken satay, Thai-style barbecue chicken
- Shady Grady’s Shaved Ice
- Taste of the Old World: Piroshki, borscht, pelmeni, baklava, Russian tea cakes
- The Noodle Wagon: Egg rolls, teriyaki chicken with noodles or rice, stir fried noodles and veggies
- What’s a Viking: Deep-fried Norweigan meatballs on a stick, fry break with cinnamon and/or sugar