Missoula Broadcasting Company, LLC
Contest Rules for KDTR
As of 06/2016
General Rules for all contests
- Each contest is open to all qualified persons 18 years or older except the following:
- Employees of The Missoula Broadcasting Company, LLC and related companies; household members, siblings, and parents of said Missoula Broadcasting Company employees;
- Employees of all Missoula Montana area broadcasting companies, and their immediate family members;
There is no purchase necessary.
- A total of one prize may be won per household address, name, and or family residing in same, per contest, whether the prize be in cash, services, or merchandise.
- Persons who have previously won a prize of either cash, services, or merchandise from any of The Missoula Broadcasting Company radio stations ( KDTR, KKVU, KKVU-HD ESPN, KYJK), either from a contest or a station event, are subject to the following restrictions: Persons who have won a prize valued up to $100 in the last 30 days are not eligible to win. Persons who have won a prize valued between $101 and $999 in the last 6 months are not eligible to win. Persons who have won a prize valued at $1,000 or more in the last 12 months are not eligible to win. These restrictions also apply to immediate household members of contest or prize winners.
- The winner will be responsible for all tax liability associated with winning this contest and will be required to submit their social security number for tax reporting for values over $600. Winner will be required to sign an eligibility release form and give The Missoula Broadcasting Company and its sponsors permission to use their name, photo and voice for promotional purposes without further compensation. By accepting prize, winner releases The Missoula Broadcasting Company, all stations and all participating sponsors from any liability as a result of this prize. The Missoula Broadcasting Company reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar or greater value. The Missoula Broadcasting Company shall not be responsible to replace prize tickets to events, which are cancelled and the event sponsors do not issue replacement tickets. The Missoula Broadcasting Company shall not be responsible for any Product Liability issues. Winners must address Product issues with the manufacturer of the prize.
- The Missoula Broadcasting Company is not responsible for misdirected or mis-dialed phone calls. In the unlikely event that 2 or more people are on the telephone line at the same time, a drawing will be held to determine the winner.
- Copies of these rules are available at The Missoula Broadcasting Company, 2425 W Central Ave #203, Missoula, MT 59801 8:00 am to 5:00 pm; or by mailing a self-addressed, stamped envelope. A condensed version of the Contest Rules will be aired on the radio station during the respective contest period. Contest rules are also posted on station web sites where available.
- All decisions by the judges and/or administrators of the contest are final.
- Prizes will not be awarded until winner has been verified for eligibility through The Missoula Broadcasting Company Business Office. Verification may take up to 3 weeks. Prizes must be claimed in a timely manner. Prized not picked up within 30 days will be considered abandoned. Some prizes may expire. The Missoula Broadcasting Company will not be required to replace expired items. Office hours for prize pickup are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday at the address listed in #6.
- Prizes are non-transferable and will be awarded to the winner only, based on eligibility.
- Picture ID is required in order to claim a prize.
- Prize will not be mailed unless prior arrangements have been made. Winner must pick up prize in person and sign proof of receipt and contest rules.
- Contest rules may be modified by The Missoula Broadcasting Company at any time.